How we prepared to welcome guests back to Blairmore
- We have undertaken a very comprehensive risk assessment to keep our guests, team, local community and our family as safe as possible from the risk of transmission of Covid 19.
- All our housekeeping team have undergone extensive training in advanced cleaning protocols in line with the guidance published by
- The Association of Scotland’s Self Caterers.
- Our teams have undergone a recognized training course for accommodation providers in cleaning protocols.
- As a result of this we are ………Good To Go.
For your safety and comfort we have changed some of our processes
- We have had to make some changes to the way in which we check in our guests. We now have a contactless check in policy, this helps to protect you as well as our family and team. All check in details will be sent to you prior to your stay with us via text message.
- We have boosted our cleaning protocols to include full sanitization and environmentally friendly anti-viral fogging and therefore require more time to ensure that the cottages are cleaned to the highest standard. Therefore we are unlikely to be able to offer early or late check outs, as a result we ask that you check out as promptly as possible so that our teams get access to complete their cleaning.
- Please excuse us as we keep 2 m social distancing from you and your guests. This is to protect you and us from transmission of Covid 19
- We are able to enter your cottages in the event of food delivery or maintenance however we will continue to wear masks and request that where possible social distancing remains. If you would prefer that we do not enter your cottage during your stay please do let us know. This is to make sure that you feel comfortable with these arrangements.
- If you have any issues during your stay, as always we are on hand to help.
- We have installed a mobile phone lock for the cottages which is operated through an app called Rent&Pass, we will send you full details on how to use this as well as the link to download the app. We have installed this to reduce the potential transmission of Covid 19 through the keys for the cottages.
The Government approved guidelines has asked that when you check out you
- Strip the beds and bag up the linen, towels and robes in the bags provided (linen in one bag and towels and robes in another) at the end of your stay to help protect our team that is coming into stay. We thank you in advance for your co-operations with these.
- Please open all the windows to let the cottages air before our team go in to clean.
- Please leave the accommodation as your found it, ensuring that if items are in the dishwasher that it is turned on before you leave, you take all leftover food away and remove all the waste to the outside bins and recycling bins provided.
We have taken extra steps as well
- We have installed hand sanitizer stations at the entrance to all the cottages.
- We have placed additional cleaning materials underneath the sink for your use.
And …. Please remember we are still here to make your stay as hassle and stress free as possible, please reply to any of our texts and we will be able to help as soon as we are able.
We look forward to welcoming you to Blairmore!